SEASON COMPLETE – OLINDA POOL IS NOW CLOSED
18 Year Olds and Over : Show Your Proof Of Vaccination :
There are five ways you can show COVID-19 proof of vaccination to gain entry.
- COVID-19 digital certificate via the Service Victoria app.
- COVID-19 digital certificate saved to a smartphone wallet.
- Printed copy of COVID-19 digital certificate together with a valid photo ID.
- Printed copy of immunisation history statement together with a valid photo ID.
- Medical exemption together with a valid photo ID.
- Patrons 18 years and over are required to show vaccination proof.
- Patrons younger are not required to show vaccination proof.
- If you are unwell or experiencing symptoms, please don’t come to the pool. Go and get tested.
- All visitors (swimming or not) are to check into the pool via QR Code every time, which you’ll find at the entry gates.
- If you don’t have or bring a smart phone, you can log your visit via entry iPad.
- Family passes will be available from opening.
- Please be safe, be kind, be patient, be grateful for our ability to open this season!
- Let’s see the wonderful hills community love on show daily. We’re doing our best navigating all restrictions, and understand you are too.
- Obviously the situation / processes may change due to COVID.
These requirements are Victorian State Government & Yarra Ranges Council Mandates
Any questions, as always – please get in touch.
SEASON COMPLETE – CLOSED UNTIL DECEMBER 2022
27th Nov – 17th Dec • 1st Feb – 15th Mar
|Lap Swimming||Recreational Swimming|
|Monday – Friday||6:30am – 9:00am||2:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Saturday & Sunday||6:30am – 9:00am||12:00pm – 7:00pm|
18th Dec – 31st Jan
|Lap Swimming||Recreational Swimming|
|Monday – Sunday||6:30am – 9:00am||12:00pm – 7:00pm|
Closed – Christmas Day
Open – Boxing Day
Open – New Years Day
Open – Australia Day
Hot Weather Policy
The pool will be closed if a Severe, Extreme, or Code Red fire danger rating is declared for the Central District by 5pm the day prior.
Cold Weather Policy
The pool shall open for lap swimming in the morning regardless of weather.
|Family : 2 adults + 4 children||$14.00|
|Children : 5 – 15 years||$3.00|
|Children : 0 – 4 years||Free|
|Groups 10 & over||$2.00|
|Family : 2 adults + 4 children||$180.00|
|Children : 5 – 15 years||$55.00|
Olinda Community Pool have qualified swimming instructors on staff, and we are running a series of different Swim classes for children / adults / school groups this season.
Learn more about our lesson options here on our dedicated Swimming Lessons page.
- Solar Heated – 25m x 13m outdoor pool
- 3.5m at the deep end – diving allowed
- 1.2m at the shallow end
- Plenty of room for water play
- Lap lanes available
Toddler Pool, Slide & Splash Zone
- Solar Heated Toddler Pool
- Perfect place for the little ones to splash around in!
- Splash zone, fountains, slide, and water play.
- Hot food
- Swimming Items
- Warm showers
- Baby changing table
- Wheelchair access toilet and change-room
- Unisex / Family change-room
So much in store for when you visit!
- Shady trees and lush grass
- Pleasant garden setting
- Kiosk with hot and cold food and drinks
- Free Barbecue
- Tables and seats
- Drinking taps
- Bicycle parking
What Hasn’t Changed :
- Our staff, all of last years awesome team are back on deck.
- Our prices, we’ve managed to keep them the same.
- Our hours and our hot and cold weather opening policies.
- Our desire to provide the best community hub over summer.
- Change rooms are open as normal, physical distancing & face masks apply.
- Our team will be cleaning regularly to keep everyone safe.
- We are still run by a wonderful and committed volunteer group.
- All patrons over 12 must BRING a fitted face mask to the pool to use in the change-rooms.
- Physical distancing must be upheld whilst on the pool grounds and, as much as possible, whilst in the pools.
- Currently, masks will not we required in the outdoor areas of the pool grounds.
What Has Changed :
- Our lifeguards and staff will be keeping track of numbers, and checking vaccine proof on entry. Please respect this.
- Our shared BBQ is available for free use.
- Our Noodles, Pool Toys and Kick Boards are available for free use.